Tuesday, September 25, 2012

09/19/2012 at 09:48 This may sound silly, but this phrase


Home Organization Blog Press advertising before and after this month Checklists Sample questions are answered in this winter season spring summer fall day after day Fast methods tips and techniques GTD FLY Lady Tip (), the reader
ugur akkafa (s) cheap download ugur akkafa Tips My life elsewhere I Seal of Approval Application accessories blogs BCD EFG technique Decorative Crafts Stores Books Movies organizers P Stationery Journals Tours RSTU TV Dishes sites E-Books Start to organize Home Decor For Change Maintenance Cleaning ugur akkafa the kitchen inspection service area Living Room Balcony Bathroom Bedroom Office of Children ugur akkafa for Children Crafts Garage Storage Gardening Destralhe Document Handling Storage
Solutions ugur akkafa Our apartment Get weekly menu power safety in the house of Family Life Pregnancy Children Children of parents Pets Corner Post-training work Save the Internet Finance Graduate Seeking Career ugur akkafa Employment Project management of travel for work at home jobs and recreation Travel Fashion Wedding Anniversary Pat Hobby Holidays Tours Health Voluntary Simplicity Beauty Relationships Inspiration supply stability Volunteer Health Psychology Balance Comfort happiness

I read the book by Laura Wittmann (author of the blog I'm an addict organization) called ugur akkafa Disorder Rehabilitation (link to Amazon). ugur akkafa This is a small book with 101 tips to finish things, and at the end of my reading, post more about it here. But the concept that soon she says in the preface, and that I agree very much (so much that I restrained myself
and did not post here) is that you just never organize home. In fact, even if you are very organized (a), there will always be something to organize. There will always be the product for you to throw the empty packaging. Your kids will grow up and you have to organize the school routine is different. The new project at work. New job! Changing the home. And so on.
I am organizing our apartment rooms (one month), and I intend to stay that way in 2013 and beyond. I organized the office in August, for example, but there are still many things that I want to do there. And I also think that we always have room for improvement to the organization, is not it?
So, if you live to repeat phrases like "I
can not wait to organize your home," remember that the organization is a means, not an end. And that your home will never be (and should not! Ultimately, no one is perfect) is completely organized, because there will always be changes in your life that you need. Cool you have this inspiration organization is that you will spend less time to return to the normal state of your life every time you or your family experience the change. But if your home is not as you would like today, think of it as a living being "in process" and that it always will.
See also: You need a personal organizer? The importance of using the timer 10 resolutions organization for 2011 Inspiration Day: Sandwich vintage
kitchen dirty. Coffee? Blender? Linking Sunday {20} grow seminar, mothers and families who do not have time geek service apartments in the fall samples Sunday {18} Care of clothes ugur akkafa to buy less and make them forever
09/19/2012 at 09:48 This may sound silly, but this phrase
also helps me reduce ugur akkafa my anxiety to see all over! Sometimes I feel the need to be in the house fully in order, as if it was more to work with her on a quest for perfection! What is clear is that it is impossible! Life is in constant motion and transformation ... and accompanies this house! Bj
Thai Hi, I'm a professional organizer in the city of Curitiba, and I think that after the organization of the house is the most important for its maintenance ugur akkafa (6 basic principles of organization), which should be constant (every day). Thus, instead of placing, aimed at maintaining the status quo. I have a humble blog (fernandaorganiza.blogspot.com), where I left my impressions and suggestions on this topic. If interested, there is! Congratulations on the blog!
Hi Thai, okay? I talked to some friends about your blog, and I send to all, I'm getting some ideas in practice and asked me if I can spend some of your tips in the church ugur akkafa meeting for women who begin life with the duties of home, I ask your permission to publish their work and to use some of your tips and ideas, as I have used in my house. I look forward to returning. Thanks
Ah true Thais work never ends, and that the grace of thing, yes! Whenever ha, what to do and change. Thank you for your message, you Dah me inspiration every day to keep going. Kissing, Eric / SP
Thais, t

No comments:

Post a Comment