Tuesday, September 25, 2012

As mentioned droogkuis earlier, spent weeks at the end of Avante. Unfortunately, since I


As mentioned droogkuis earlier, spent weeks at the end of Avante. Unfortunately, since I'm also working that hard to come here to blog as often as before. However, I am trying to organize me. I could not leave posts scheduled for this week, and as usual did not read the email you sent me - especially where some girls said they had to see us at Avante. droogkuis Sorry, but it was a rush. And a week as hazing begin .. This will be the same again blinded .. However, between today and tomorrow will try to make some posts scheduled so that it does nothing. As to entering higher education, congratulations to those who entered and good luck to those who will compete for the second
phase. To be honest, I do not understand what is happening this year. Registration began on Monday and it was empty! In my year (2010) is even snail in the lobby! Anyway .. As for Avante, five stars! I particularly enjoyed! I met many people eat optimas droogkuis little things I bought earrings super cute and did not lose hardly any band. Great poster, great atmosphere! I just want to organize a few years it is a hose that heat can not be ... I leave you with these two pictures of two of the shows that I liked! droogkuis Mel is compassion and Linda Martini .. All right. Dispençam entries! ♥
I am a girl of 20 years Almada. Transfer student in the Faculty of Arts, University of Lisbon. Passionate about books, droogkuis music, photography, fashion, droogkuis movies, and mostly about life. I'm hysterical, stubborn, jealous, selfish and may even be less materialistic, but also have qualities - I'm a good listener, droogkuis a friend of my friend, smiling, confident and helpful. This blog is my little corner. MODA (a), except that it is one blog that speaks clearly of what the name says, is a personal blog. I do not have any kind of expectations for their future or plan to have them. Where the blog gets, I'll be happy. If you want to know more about me follow blog [here] and his youtube channel [here]
Fri
15th
. Files
. June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment