Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In this blog I intend to, among other things, trying to hold my head in relation to day-to-day life


In this blog I intend to, among other things, trying to hold my head in relation to day-to-day life my home: work, kids, savings, tips, ideas, maintains, finally, everything that makes up this life of a married woman with two children and a married woman. Ah! And also work from home.
Ok, today I am devastated. I did not want to have nothing to write such a post, but I do and I need to stop. If you do not like, do not read it, I do not take care of anything! The fact is that the more I try to organize my head, I can not. Well I get up early, including 365 hangers schedules, define concrete work, not already, set rationalize fatigue, rasyonalizan 365 hangers leaving a lot of things to do, establish priorities and so on, but nothing worked. Work is always more that I need to slow down and these two together just to go wrong, I have lots of these delays, and work more hours (and look at that same job, that you can not found that work but other things while walking or walking on the internet, when I work, I really just happens to work with if I stop my son called me - and sometimes not even then the) still important things behind, so at this moment I feel completely incompetent, stupid, stupid, and of course guilty. And this is when they do not leave garbage behind foutèz, because then, there's no better talking. And yes, I'm
still too busy, doing the work of at least 3 people. I can not stand, but I can not resolve the situation, which makes me feel completely blocked. There is no love for the job that will help me move forward in this area. And no prospect of workload vejom relief coming
months. Home is pantanas because time I have is, obviously, no less - and I will work or fail, it's because I went into the side of the fatigue, unless I forced myself to that after I have finished paying their weight, 365 hangers as two weeks ago, I have no patience for my children, I have no patience to watch TV, do not get caught in the wire me and needles for more than 6 months, weird enough. Damn, now I have no patience for me. I found some serenity and problems in weight and trying to lose weight, but honestly, and even if things are going well, you almost get the feeling that a change in diet and exercise are like emotional
appeal to me, at least in these times, leaving the PC and any other things that are not working. To help the party, night before last I managed to get any on my son in his arms again and I am more than angry back to me, which was not bothered me for some time - so I can not exercise, that bottomless pit, and the last days, they operate as "my time", ie, those additional 30 minutes were mine, for me to take care of me . But I think I'll stick me in bed and have a home, job, kids, husband, myself and all the other things to orti, or rather, I do not own, because I have to a long time.
How I understand you! And I have no children ... He also liked to be more organized. Do you have more time to do things I love, dedicating myself more leisure me. I leave here in a blog that may help: http://busywomanstripycat.blogspot.pt/ course we are all different, 365 hangers have different needs and rhythms. The important thing is to identify what we do less well, then, put a plan structured according to their needs, and finally get down to work! If necessary, place behind the kitchen door with a check list a time where olefin according to the time of day. (I loved this idea and I think I will explore it in a post! Hehehe) Kissy big Eliminate Reply
What is it Natacha, already raised it out of bed, and she gave a kick that bad attitude. 365 hangers Broadband working for a day - must - mentaliza you that if you are not well you can not do your job in most conditions and is 1 day for you, one for work well done than 2 days in wrestling, which has nothing is how you want. You can not delegate work? Gosh, life is not just children, home and work ... Where did you stay in this package all TU? You have to think of you and you can not undo. Now that you comiseraste and felt sorry for you, increase 365 hangers rabiosque and start the day with a spa quality banhoca, a good p. lunch and a nice walk. Oh, and see behind you ... over time they tend to get worse. Eliminate 365 hangers Beijinhos Reply
Hi When a person is very emotional, I reviewed my head in your word. I feel this way from time to time. Maybe a little more lately because of external pressures are higher for everyone. At work, people are increasingly
less able to do the same (or more) work than a few years ago and it affects both AP

No comments:

Post a Comment