Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The list is just a guide. It means that if I find a piece I love the passion, do not buy. The list


Home Organization Blog advertorials Before and after Checklists This month Linking questions will be answered in this winter season Spring Summer Autumn Day-to-day tips: methods and techniques GTD FLY Lady wink () reader () cheap Downloads Tips My Life Elsewhere I seal Applications Accessories Blogs BCD Decorative Crafts Appliances EFG Stores Books Movies Organizers P stationery products mini pećnica Magazines Tours RST TV U Dishes Sites E-Books Start to organize Decorating For Change Maintenance Cleaning Check Room Kitchen Service Area Living Room Balcony Bathrooms Bedrooms Office mini pećnica of Children's babies Garage Storage Gardening Crafts Destralhe handling paperwork mini pećnica Storage Solutions mini pećnica Our apartment Receive weekly menus Food Safety Authority at home mom Family mini pećnica Life Pregnancy Babies Children of parents Pets Corner Post-study Work Save time Internet Finance Graduate seeking career Employment mini pećnica Project management of missions at home work holidays Fashion Wedding Anniversaries pat Interests Holidays Tours Wellness Voluntary Simplicity Beauty Relationships Inspiration Food Sustainability Volunteer Health mini pećnica Psychology
Happiness Comfort Balance
I have created a spreadsheet to monitor my inventory of clothing and plan to shop. The idea does not have the money to something that I need to be able to purchase the items that I really need.
The list is just a guide. It means that if I find a piece I love the passion, do not buy. The list only serves to provide a balanced situation and make me think before buying. There are even a few days, I went to Zara and fell in love with the zebra scarf, beautiful even. Quaaase lasted. But then I remember the list and I'm at the installation of my basic wardrobe, and other components are the primary - can not and do not want money bobeirinhas moment. But already purchased the parts that are not on the list, because I think a good cheap fashion is just what you really represent you and what you love. So what is a classic and basic to me may not be for you. List is intended to ride my basic wardrobe full it, just go on to do maintenance without losing the apparently happy to buy new clothes that I like a lot.
Then, of course, to assess the situation, and will depend on the item. If the shoe, I will assess the status is. If you are a good growth in the second mini pećnica year of purchase mini pećnica frequency. If estragadinho shopping before. For example, last year bought a shoe that spoiled very quickly, but "should" just buy another one next year. Of course, as soon as I can find another pair of the kind, like, buy it. The rules are not written in stone. mini pećnica We pauto more of a necessity than a list of list will help me to organize the whole process, because it is empty, that I do not remember buying it was not his.
Mainly work clothes, but realized that the legal life is always good clothes, because our personal brand works all the time, even at home. A long time ago I stopped having "clothes to stay at home." First of all, because it is not practical (if I have to go out at the last minute, mini peД‡nica I need to dress up again). Secondly, I do not think that it is great to be dressed in the family mini peД‡nica anyway. Not that I go to wear uncomfortable, but I strive to be a casual cute. Not seen legging pants, for example, does not camisetões. Looking to buy cute pajamas and stuff. Third, the most important person to whom I please (for me) is always here, so even alone at home, I want to feel good.
This does not mean I walk ride all day when I'm at home (in fact, I fear this and imagine Donna Smalin white pants and a blue shirt sitting on the couch on Sunday night). It just means that it's not nice "to any outfit." Seeking caprichar slightly. Do not use the pants stuck, for example, or bare midriff shirt. These things.
I admit that I have some clothes that I wear only at home, but they are just clothes that are still good, but I do not use for work or hang out with my family, for example. But did not buy them when I have made a list - they are already parents. Each season, I have been donating to "overcooked".
Another thing is that when you have a wardrobe classic, mini pećnica this division of labor is low, and relaxed. Can I wear a navy blue polo shirt tailored beige trousers and brown Oxfords to work, so how can I use a shirt and Oxfords with jeans at the weekend. Little mini pećnica by little, I understand that the more we mature, we unif more

No comments:

Post a Comment