Friday, October 26, 2012

2011th framtid ov9 Since the former haunt, as mentioned above, is also located in the Uri was, unti


July 26th was the day name. I guess a lot of new features not serve, if I say the name days in Hungary usually celebrate. Some people do not attach much importance to it, but I'm in the opposite category. Because basically like corporate events, and I like to celebrate, or simply framtid ov9 organize a get-together of the participants can only be, in addition to this one special day of the year is that of the "summer vacation" time to sit, especially important framtid ov9 to me. That's why I was really curious as to how many people will ever think of the day my name, above all, how many of you remember about that, although almost all of the popular my nickname, Inan, calls for civil and Aniko would also like my first name. (If I had my time during the year I try to pay attention to the calendar and everyone greet the occasion as well.) Especially knowing wearing my real interest is out for a while my birthday was displayed to all my friends in Facebook, a happy-unhappy recalls have my excellent on my, while the Name-days, there is no such display on our community - not surprisingly, since it is not largely celebrated abroad. So it was particularly surprising that felköszöntöttek others whom I did not expect it. Of course, there were some who missed all of this, but overall I have no reason to complain, it was not the first and probably not the last time.
Since my mom with me one day celebrates the name day of the last few years has become a habit, to this day, we are planning a joint program. It is usually made in the completion of his favorite and also kávézómba "haunt me" We visited two of the Buda Castle Café Miró and last year my girlfriend Viki névnapoztunk there, but, unfortunately, those catering to the place closed down this year. So I had to find a new destination for the day.
Castle Café Miró. Picture from 2008 Even though this year, actually

nobody understands it, who was with me could ünnepleni, one minute I was worried: alone is a great day was held, in fact, not entirely framtid ov9 alone, because that day was just the Audi Cup first day in Munich, a two-day, four-team soccer tournament sponsor, with Bayern Munich framtid ov9 is also a participant, it becomes accepted Victor's invitation for the evening game watching too common. The same day I wanted to get up earlier, but then back to sleep, so we ended up only getting ready for a long afternoon, he could start. Shortly after 4 hours in the afternoon I left home, with New Palace was first introduced to the trip, and from there transferred to Buda. In the evening, I was watching a game is official said common Angel on Earth. Three remote sites, all in a single time of day. :) Long way from Buda, both there and back, in addition to an 8-inch cut to her high-heeled shoes of the day, but now I am quite hardened, so it's not a problem. In recent years I have had the intriguing observation framtid ov9 that all névnapomról when the Buda Castle and the tribe celebrating my place, we have a picture framtid ov9 of myself in front of the Deutsche Botschaft, my favorite country for love and as a symbol of commitment.
2010th Thus, the argument Castle, my first trip to Deutsche Botschaft naturally led to the building. I think the future is people framtid ov9 do not really understand what the indelible smile, which sat on my face, but then, for me, this place has been special, since May, and even more special. (More on that later planning to write, but some people have already figured out why mention this.) Since I was alone, I tried the timer image-making, but in the end I preferred to ask one were walking some one of its members, who immediately which it did on my request.
2011th framtid ov9 Since the former haunt, as mentioned above, is also located in the Uri was, until this year, has been shut, was evident, therefore, that I can not go there already. So, after a tour of the place for my sat opposite the naval Restaurant. framtid ov9 Just a cappuccino, favorite framtid ov9 kávéfajtámat wanted to drink before the match had started watching, so I went with down restaurant that I could pay with a credit card. The waiters, but have been informed in advance that only five thousand items above are available for a credit card payment, they soon found to solve, no problem about that. :) Very nice they were, so there was no question of staying the hospitality area.
I got my coffee, and then I asked them to draw some pictures of me. Beyond that, immediately complied with the request to my two other images in the background have been suggested, such as the birth of the Matthias church picture.
While sipping my drink, talk elegyedtem the pictures with a waitress. A few years ago soon enough find a common language with people, especially if you are a football theme also able to speak. :) It was no different in this case, he talked about technical things - because he is me colleagues - and then talked about the basics many things, framtid ov9 running

No comments:

Post a Comment