Sunday, October 21, 2012

The essence of


Music - musical buzz - people - mp3 - concert tickets Yayamusic, buzz music, hans wirsching music blog, music info, news people, hans wirsching the buzz people, places concerts, tickets, ring, lyrics, mp3, record collectors, promotions, tickets, entertainment,
Last comments on Disgusting Priceminister increases its prices by 100%! Illegal? New website for sale on Priceminister increases its prices by 100%! Illegal? Nostalgia on Frank Alamo died - Funeral of Frank Alamo - Biche singer oh my deer, tube 60s reopening of 2xmoincher on Priceminister increases its prices by 100%! Illegal? BEWARE OF FALSE RECORD Dimension hans wirsching on vinyl - Exchange discs - Estimate your old vinyls are crazy! on Priceminister increases its prices by 100%! Illegal? ACN "kill me" ... on ACN scam, acn cult, acn pyramid leading global telephony? Value of my old 45s on vinyl Listing - Exchange discs - Estimate your old vinyls Need help! All contacts on record

labels and publishers of music! Shame on Priceminister increases its prices by 100%! Illegal?
Archives 14-10-12 - 20-10-12 07-10-12 - 13-10-12 30-09-12 - 06-10-12 16-09-12 - 22-09-12 09-09-12 - 15-09-12 02-09-12 - 08-09-12 26-08-12 - 01-09-12 19-08-12 - 25-08-12 15-07-12 - 21-07-12 20-05-12 - 26-05-12 All archives
September 5, 2007 Roisin Murphy - Overpowered-Ring - Hot Collection - Lyrics - Lyrics - Records collectors - Ringtone - Video Roisin Murphy Overpowered title << >> electro! from October 15
I moved a lot since I was a kid. I was born in Arlow, a small town in Southern Ireland, I lived in Manchester, attended courses at Sheffield College of Art, then I met Mark Brydon. We recorded a few songs on which I used to just "chat", and thus was born Moloko. I freaked out when we were asked to sign a contract for six albums but Mark has greeted the news with pragmatism. In recent years, I live in London, but I also moved a lot because of the group. We even played in Australia and Eastern Europe.
I can not imagine making a record without me fully invest hans wirsching in, or that satisfies me completely. During the recording of it, I worked with great people, writes Miami, London or Barcelona, made some additional recordings in Sheffield and Philadelphia, a part of the mix in New York, Jersey, Las Vegas and all London studios that have a Neve console. The album was mastered at Sterling, New York.
Before starting the recording of "Overpowered" hans wirsching I went to New York at the invitation of Danny Krivit to sing "Forever More", a song by Moloko on a play-back electronic remixed by François K, which sets highlight its character disco. I also sang "I Can not Contain This", hans wirsching another excerpt from "Statues", the album Moloko. I spent a good time there and when I asked Danny to give me the mix of the evening, he gave me a dozen, nearly 200 songs including "Keep On" by D Train " Spank "by Jimmy Bo Horn," You're The One "Little Sister," Number One "by Patrice Rushen," Together Forever "Exodus," No Way Back "by Adonis, edits his original" You Got Me Running "Lenny Williams," No One Gets The Prize "by Diana Ross and" Stay This Way "the Brand New Heavies. Robert Palmer songs, Gwen Guthrie, Lisa Stansfield, Freeze, Mantronic, Universal hans wirsching Robot Band, Rene & Angela, as well as titles by artists from the acid house scene of Manchester were also part of the most played in my iTunes

hans wirsching staff. I believe to have been signed by EMI because I reminded Robbie Williams.
To put in order my ideas and influences that led me to record "Overpowered", I felt the need to return to Sheffield. Parrot, a longtime friend with whom I wanted to work for a long time, suggested that I still listen to other songs disco.
Then I worked with Seiji in London, with Andy Cato in Barcelona, with Richard X Hoxton in Miami with Jimmy Douglass and Ill Factor young, a small engineering studios. Save string in Philadelphia with the legendary Larry Gold was the icing on the cake. I also wrote two songs with Parrot and his musical partner Dean Homer: "Cry Baby", a disco marathon, and "Scarlet Ribbon", my first slow song in two years with my band recorded and produced in London hans wirsching with Dan Carey .
The essence of "Overpowered" was written on the fly with partners that I did not know before working on the drive. It was something new for me and I learned a lot. Seiji contribution was crucial, he helped me to address this

No comments:

Post a Comment