Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hihihi my louloutte has m


More
lolotte and loloutte great histoir damour! lol! rieu his f c nn pa kon TRTR long sconnait but Senten great!! SAMF plaiz ktu am UNV dance ... vraimen was full of common

points +: perfume, dance! ho, pickles .... lol!! g + a spre learn more connaitr you!! miss the big kiss! ! jtd! ps: mici bcp pr lmontage!! Trobo l! :)
mel, Posted on Saturday, 18 November 2006 at 9:54 AM
Hihihi my louloutte has m'fais plez 'this little reveille for radicals article! Nothing for mounting is nOurmal! But I'd be even more b with tofs tofs k'On will take during our tite aprem =) lol Big bizouxxx my chick! I adore you!! Long live the pickles!
Skyrock.com Skyrock Advertisers Jobs Contact Sources Developers Post to my blog Info Security Conditions Help Report abuse In figures Mobile Mobile site Country International (english) Canada France (franais) Belgium (franais) Morocco (franais) Other sites Skyrock.fm reveille for radicals Tasant kwest The Skyrock Team Zipalo Blogs Awards Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment