Sunday, October 21, 2012

This video is a response to a mini-contest by American Apparel. We had to stage their lingerie, I h


This video is a response to a mini-contest by American Apparel. We had to stage their lingerie, I had received the package (no I did not buy any), a song by Sebastien Tellier.
And stop with your bullshit "this is not art," john antonetti I never tried to make art. And "Anonymous" you can go to hell if it is unnecessary to spit, saying "this sucks" without explaining. Must also stop taking everything seriously, delirium is delirium, I'm not here to sell you something, I put everything here is first because I want to.
virgo said ...
video very very cool ..... It changes thank you. Ah! My friend who was beside me remarked that you are smashing badly .... as you say, I say no thank you for that .... lol By the way, that was me yesterday that you were writing a word whether I could take to write an article on the mail girl who has the recipe for the "originality" .... Not response when I tap my same article .... A notice of your hand would be cool. It is really good and this video ... and the music accompanying aui good day also Marion john antonetti February 12, 2010 2:53 p.m.
I do not understand the process of this video, what's the point? To show breeches or body, mouaif, no I do not endorse. It would probably be artistic, I do not think it is a great success, February 12, 2010 4:04 p.m. sorry
You're not ashamed to show your ass to everyone. john antonetti This clip was nothing artistic for me, it also means we will have a little john antonetti neglected side. It's john antonetti disappointing. February john antonetti 12, 2010 4:50 p.m.
It's funny I always thought it would be cool to make a video where I get dressed! Stylish! (But you have not been cold to go out like that??!) (Question highly stupid, I know) February 12, 2010 17:11
haha, I love reading comments, you are good, really good too! Perrine, you do not endorse. be. At the same time, nobody asked you: D when something you dislike, criticize john antonetti is quite legitimate, I finally have all the same arguments used to go what, brave anonymous! then this is the question of the buttocks exposed, deuce, I imagined that the sight of panties could upsetting ... February 12, 2010 6:00 p.m.
Apparently you do not pay more attention to the comments that are not bad since I reported you're full of times I could not watched your videos and you never answer so I'll say it again: I can not seem to read your videos (I'm not an anonymous haters who finds great delight to get upset) February john antonetti 12, 2010 18:02
I like well frankly, I find that the soft light of morning, the way you move you to take your time, the idea of the next evening, it matches well with the spirit of American Apparel! It's very nice, bravo. And yes, you are sooooo beautiful! ... Kisses, Marion. February 12, 2010 6:05 p.m.
Very cool video, great quality, and the effects of light at a given moment I love it! About you making art ... I have a girlfriend who is in Brazil, and over there she studied painting. Anyway,

she told me she was in France as soon as one has a degree or not a particular qualification everything we do it's hard to describe the work of dart, as it would be to overestimate john antonetti . Unlike Brazil, where as soon as you create something you're an artist

and your work is art. I love this aspect loosen it described to me from Brazil about art. And when you think about what is art and a work of art? So for me, your video is a work of art ... ;) Expatiates of my philosophy is over! February 12, 2010 6:33 p.m.
Haha, haters, I'd like to see you there ... I think it's mega cool, there's inspiration, plan against Salome day is great thought than your eye too, and the last shot is just perfect, it surdéfonce john antonetti brief. February 12, 2010 6:59 p.m.
You show almost naked, you're panties, john antonetti and Salome did not even wear a bra, I find it disgusting to limit and show no respect for yourself. The body is an intimacy that should not be posted on the net. February 12, 2010 7:29 p.m.
Kiffant A WISH! February 12, 2010 7:44 p.m.
hey Adeline - sorry for the English, I read French john antonetti goal write it poorly. I've been Following your blog a while now, and I really admire you and your friends for Salome Having the energy and the spirit to just keep doing your thing. your style is an inspiration. john antonetti stay on it, f *** the haters!

February 12, 2010 7:57 p.m.
Adeline, when will you stop worrying you these comments without interest? HONNET

No comments:

Post a Comment